Transitmania 11 @Santa Pod 17th to 19th May 2019

2004 135 tdci rwd

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

2004 135 tdci rwd

Postby k11gmh1921 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:21 pm

2004 135 tdci lwb high top in maroon
My 2004 Transit has failed its mot with corrosion around the rear near and offside sill also the rear inner wheel arch near and offside. The front offside lower ball joint needs replacing.

The van has 160,000 miles on the clock but in the last year has had replaced the following fuel pump, injectors, new complete turbo and manifold, new water pump , plus brake vacuum pump, also new dual mas flywheel and clutch.Fitted new heated screen two weeks ago plus wipers the van has security locks fitted to every door, plus the van has rear barn door. New battery fitted six months ago.
There is a three seater second row seats fitted these are made by Atlantechs of Northampton they recline and stand up behind the front seats fitted some nine years ago with the seat covers never removed at a cost of £1300 the area around the seats are carpeted I will leave the racking in place but I understand this is spares or repair, again the body is in fair condition but I have not got the interest to do the work myself at 66.
The van has personal plates fitted that I will remove, the van can be driven on trade plates or trailer.

If anyone is interested give me a call on 07831 611497 but would be looking £1500 ? or offers in that region looking for a mwb low roof
k11gmh1921

Return to Transits For Sale