Transitmania 11 @Santa Pod 17th to 19th May 2019

1978 Mk1 Transit Ambulance *GONE*

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

1978 Mk1 Transit Ambulance *GONE*

Postby scarycat » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:15 am

Hi all

We have a Mk1 Transit Ambulance that is going FREE to collector for repair or spares.

I wanted to post on here before going via ebay or similar as ideally it would be nice for her to go to someone who is passionate about these vans and may rescue her as there are so few left.

It is important to know the van is not drivable and will need to be towed / trailered from its location in Bristol. It is currently on SORN

It had at some point in its life been used as a motorhome so is listed as such on the V5C. The interior has been stripped out, one side window has been taken out as it was broken. The van was a project that sadly has never got completed. The front tyres are both flat and need replacing. We put a pinto engine into the van a number of years back but and she was MOT’d and drivable but has been sat and hasn’t been running for some time.

We will be so sad to see her go as we think it would make a stunning restoration, but sadly we are moving and have nowhere to store her in our new house.

Photo attached

If you are interested or would like more information please get in contact with me here or my email cat@scarycatstudio.com

Thanks

Cat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scarycat
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: 1978 Mk1 Transit Ambulance - FREE

Postby BigMonty » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Worth good money just for spares
"You'll never beat a fool with logic or facts but you can demolish anyone with sincerly spoken nonsense"
BigMonty
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby MinorMatt » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:18 pm

I have sent you a message?
95 M Ford Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
96 N 120 Turbo'd DI SWB Low
96 P 150 TD (100PS EPIC) LWB Hi-Top

Lucas laser 2000 & IDS onwner

Gaffa tape is like the force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby scarycat » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:28 pm

Now gone today I'm afraid.
Very sad to see her go but hopefully she will now have a new lease of life with someone else. Fingers crossed
scarycat
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Return to Transits For Sale