Transitmania 12 @Santa Pod 15th to 17th May 2020

Ford transit mk6 2.4TDCI 135bhp LWB HiTop

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Postby Colyer motorsport » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:59 pm

2004 mk6 transit 2.4 tdci. Very clean van for 15 year old van 4 owners from new. just had new fly wheel and clutch and master cylinder less then 1000 miles ago.Just had new vac pump and full service. Just had 2 recon injectors fitted just need to get them program in and have 2 more to go with van. Van is fitted with tail lift all working with 2 remotes also fitted with fiamma wind out awning with 3 sides so turns in to tent. Van as had all rust work done had all new brake lines about year ago. 2x rev cameras with 7inch screen
I have loads of paper work to go with the van
2x sets of keys
Electric windows
Rear light bar on roof with 3 red led lights
5x amber leds fitted to front
2 x plugs fitted in rear with electric plug in on side of van
Does have 2400 watt inverter fitted with 2x leisure battery’s but I will be removing from van can be left in for the right deal.
VAN AS NOT BEEN USE AS A WORK VAN

The van as no MOT but only thing it will need is 2 tyres and only reason I have not done mot is just don’t have the time and not use van in last 2 months. due to the injectors need programming the van is hurting on tick over after about 5 minutes from start up but runs fine pulls very well in every gear starts up every time.

Van on 1730000 miles

I got this van about 7 months ago with the plans to turn it in to camper/race van for my son kart racing but due to things changing I no longer need a van this size only reason for sale.

New parts in last 6 months
New flywheel and clutch less 1000 miles ago
Master cylinder
New Vac pump
4x recon injectors only 2 fitted
New sump
New fuel rail pressure sensor
New IMV
New oil pressure sensor
Full service done 50 miles ago

£1600 I might be interested in swap for smaller van or car.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Colyer motorsport
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transits For Sale