Transitmania 12 @Santa Pod 15th to 17th May 2020

1996 Transit Smiley SWB Campervan For Sale

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

1996 Transit Smiley SWB Campervan For Sale

Postby Oonaghtwo » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:31 am

Ruby is a 1996 Ford Transit SWB camper van. MOT until May 20. Miles – 82,000

Externally she needs some attention, all the usual places - base of rear doors, around fridge vent, wheel arches and the sliding door handle (see pics).

The interior has been completely renovated from top to bottom including new carpet lining on the ceiling and walls and a new hard-wearing Amtico floor. She is fitted with a brand-new Sony Bluetooth radio (with USB connection), new speakers including an awesome sub-woofer and amplifier and a new aerial. This was all installed by Cartronics of Weybridge in October 2017 (receipts available).

The side and rear windows have been tinted for privacy. There are two full sets of thermal/blackout blinds

The two front seats have been professionally trimmed by The Trimming Centre in Lewes and look fabulous in red faux leather. The passenger seat swivels to form an additional seat when using the table in the rear. It also has a small lockable safe installed beneath it.

The sleeping cabin has lovely printed linen blackout curtains that coordinate with the newly upholstered seat cushions (all new foam). There is masses of storage in the full-height cupboard. All the woodwork has been painted in Little Greene’s French Grey in an oil-based matt finish. The kitchen is equipped with an Electrolux 3-way fridge, a microwave, a gas hob and a cold-water only sink. I am selling her with a range of kitchen utensils including a collapsible kettle, colander and pans.

She is fitted with a Propex Compact 1600w heater which is both quiet and efficient and really helps when it’s cold. Also supplied is a Thetford chemical portaloo.

Please note she is 2-berth only and the bed goes across. I am 5'6 and can sleep comfortably but she would not offer a good nights sleep to someone very tall unless you attach an awning. Only 2 seat-belts in the front.

Lots more pics available if you message me. I am looking for reasonable offers, she is a characterful van :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oonaghtwo

Return to Transits For Sale