Transitmania 12 @Santa Pod 15th to 17th May 2020

1992 Transit twin wheel alloy dropside truck with tail lift

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

1992 Transit twin wheel alloy dropside truck with tail lift

Postby Blitzer » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:51 pm

Ford Transit 1992 2.5 turbo diesel LWB twin wheel dropside truck with long all alloy body and working tail lift for spares or repair. From outside van looks presentable as in 2017 cab was overhauled with new arches and front wings and a full respray in white by the company who owned it who i work for but does reqiure a lot of welding to the underside of the cab including steps inner seals front crossmember some outriggers and suspension mounts. Inside the cab there is no carpet and it would benefit from a clean up, the drivers seat has been re upholstered due to the usaul wear, Engine runs ok and has had a mechanical fuel pump fitted instead of the original one with the wiring, new rad has been fitted and gearbox is also ok I bought it off the company in January when it failed its MOT but it is to much work for me to do so i want to move it on. Van is currently Sorn and located in Kent, the log book is in my name. A good project for someone or a good source of spares. Forgot to mention the van has only done approx 71,000 miles which i believe is genuine as it has been used mainly as a site vehicle on a large pharmaceutical site and i have worked with the section who use the van for the last 15 years and it was there before i was.
Blitzer
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: 1992 Transit twin wheel alloy dropside truck with tail l

Postby waerhy » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:04 pm

how much?
waerhy
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

VAN NOW SOLD ****************************************

Postby Blitzer » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:32 pm

Hi,
sorry i have just sold it this morning but thanks for the interest.

Cheers.............Rich.
Blitzer
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: 1992 Transit twin wheel alloy dropside truck with tail l

Postby Blitzer » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:03 pm

VAN SOLD
Blitzer
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transits For Sale