****NOW BOOKED FOR 2021**** Transitmania 12 @Santa Pod 16th to 18th July 2021 ****ALL DETAILS HERE****

Mk6 2003 tourneo, non runner, nearly 12mths mot

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Mk6 2003 tourneo, non runner, nearly 12mths mot

Postby Andy123456 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:47 pm

Transit tourneo, mk6 80,000 miles nearly 12months mot, so very low for its age. Non runner please read.i had every panel and chassis part worked on and welded on this for the past 12 months, its had new wings, bumpers, sills, inner and outers, steps, inner wings, full chassis welded , and every bit of rot taken out and replaced at a cost of around 1200quid in labour plus parts cost.
The van went through extensive work for its mot after i brought it as a project through lockdown,, see the photos.
It has benefitted from a paint job, rollered with coachpaint to tidy it up.
I have also had banded steel wheels made with brand new tyres, a brand new battery 3 days ago and an upgraded radio/sat nav screen with reverse camera.
The interior has had replacement seats at the rear so very tidy inside

New tyres (£250)
Banded steel wheels (£350)
Panels and welding (£1200)
Radio sat nav (£100)
Wheel locking nuts (£50)
Full paint job (£250)
Full service, oil, filters (£100)
New (second hand)fuel pump (£250) with edc on top of pump repaired (£350)
New fuel pipes last week on pump (£130)
Fully undersealed

And 12 months mot done in july 2021 with no advisories

I have pictures of before and adter so message me if you want photos or to view the van. I work full time so evenings or weekends.

The van had a confirmed failed fuel pump after i got to drive it for only 1day, i replaced the pump with a known working one and had the edc repaired, the van still wont start, has one 2 fault codes one for reduced fuelling and one for egr. It might be just air in the system but i cant purge it out and have ran out of patience hence the reluctant sale. Might just need a pump or something electrical or strip it for parts to sell.

Great solid van, loads spent, nearly a full mot with no advisories, fully undersealed.

Will need to be trailered away, cash on collection or bank transfer before i release the vehicle.
Based in the midlands
£1500

Thanks
Andy123456
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Return to Transits For Sale