****NOW BOOKED FOR 2022**** Transitmania 13 @Santa Pod 20th 22nd May 2022 ****ALL DETAILS HERE****

MK 4 coach built lwb high top camper for sale

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

MK 4 coach built lwb high top camper for sale

Postby ADONISUK » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:29 pm

For sale my MK4 camper. This former police command vehicle was coach built by macnellies of walsall. There are loads of 'Good bits' and the usual bad bits which i will get to. Genuine reason for sale, council threatening to have it removed via asbo from my friends private business yard (along with 3 cars breaking for parts) as its deemed a hazard if kids get into any of the vehicles. Kids did break in prior to council visit and smashed drivers door window (replaced) windscreen (not replaced)..broke stereo (removed) and disconnect split charger (needs reattaching). I genuinely have nowhere else to put her and only 3 weeks before the deadline. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE

GOOD BITS: Full V5 in my name and as a campervan. All working... 3 way fridge, microwave, pop up skylight, 3 x roof extraction/blower fans, 240 volt hook up, split charger for 2 leisure batteries, built in 240 battery charger for leisure batteries when hooked up to 240v. 4 ring gas hob. full gas bottle... gas water heater (fires up but not tested) thetford toilet and shower. new water pump. eberspacher night heater plumbed into main diesel supply (not tested, wall controller damaged) 2.5TD banana engine..started first time after being sat a year when i purchased it. various ball joints and drop links etc. new inner wing and outer wing fitted and various other welding done. New sensor taps for kitchen and 12 cans of schutz underseal can be thrown in if reasonable amount is reached. twin captains chairs with alfa leather seats supplied (shitty old ford ones as well) pull out bed loads of storage under bed and in cupboards. snazzy bull bar (removed for welding access)but could be included. new ignition barrell and door locks and keys.

Bad bits: This is by no means a minter but could be a bargain for someone. Needs plenty more welding doing (it is a ford)Many pieces of steel shaped to weld included. windscreen needs replacing will allow for this in price. carpets are all up for welding and need replacing(was going to use wood flooring) Loads on mot failure, but lots of pissy things, welding was the main one...sofa cushion covers were all stained so were binned (kept the foam to be re-covered at a later date) could do with a new bathroom sink as some muppet sprayed it. bonnet release catch need looking at/ replacing
will make a smashing camper for someone with more time than i have, or break for a profit, suspension put back together to move vehicle but without all the parts i brought for it. would need trailering away. possibly delivered for cost. Open to offers. offered 500 from scrap yard but would prefer someone in the community to have it...will post pics thursday
ADONISUK

Re: MK 4 coach built lwb high top camper for sale

Postby Chug » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:55 pm

Where is it located?
1991(J) twin wheel tipper 2.5di
1994(L) twin wheel tipper 2.5di
Chug
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Re: MK 4 coach built lwb high top camper for sale

Postby ADONISUK » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:23 pm

Van is in Worksop Notts