*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Transit wanted under £3000

Need a Tranny! Post Here!

Moderator: Luke

Transit wanted under £3000

Postby ELIMINATORGUY » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:34 pm

Ok so I haven't got much money and I don't use my transit for work, I'm disabled and only use it to go out metal detecting as I find it easier to drive than a car and I can get changed in the back.
I've had my 2008 T280 for about 5 years and the last year changed all the front suspension and drive shafts trying to stop a knocking noise, but I give up, I can't find it, so is there any SWB, Low Roof transits out there with a few things I'd like I've never had before.
Electric windows
Air conditioning
Bluetooth
I'd like to stick with the 2.2 engine as I've seen a lot of 2.0 but they all blown up by something called wet belt or something so would like to stick with the 2.2 I've had for years, my 8 would be amazing, but we'll looked after mk7 would be fine.
I'm in Merseyside and can travel up to an hour or so away if you have a van suitable?
Thanks
ELIMINATORGUY

Re: Transit wanted under £3000

Postby andz327 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:12 am

£3000 will get you a non runner, I'd stick with what you have
Dose your rattle/knock stop when your braking ? Caliper slides wear and calliper rattles about on them and can sound dreadful

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
andz327
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Transits Wanted