*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


SWB Mk 3/4/5 wanted

Need a Tranny! Post Here!

Moderator: Luke

SWB Mk 3/4/5 wanted

Postby unclealec » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi Guys
I have a 1998 swb 150 diesel that has tax up to end November but the MoT runs out mid-September and I can't see me doing the welding it will need (especially as I'll be on holiday!).
So if anyone wants to sell a swb Transit diesel with long MoT, get in touch.
If you could take the 150 in part/ex so much the better, but it's not necessary - I'll bung it on eBay.
1997 Mk. 5 SWB 120 2.5di
Mk. I camper project
RM series Rileys
User avatar
unclealec
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:38 pm
Location: Manchester

Return to Transits Wanted



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.