cheers guys and girls.
Moderator: Luke

paul362 wrote:Hi all I need a transit petrol as im in the stupid LEZ area and dont want to pay £100 a day (im right on the edge in coulsdon surrey) I need it to tow my trailer with my grasstrack car on it so anything worthy considered upto £600.
cheers guys and girls.


maycontainnuts wrote:if you still want a petrol one i have a dohc, swb, shr, on a v 2000 reg its a bit scabby but 1 owner from new 100,000 thow miles and taxed and tested till next year. you can run it for a while then sell it on for proffit inside the the lez , you can have it for £600 rgds andy


maycontainnuts wrote:I am in lancashire, i will take some photos when it stops raining if you pay my train fair back to manchester i could drive it down, or could collect you at the station

Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.