Page 1 of 1

Looking for a single wheeled pick up

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:55 pm
by slogger
I am on the look out for a single wheeled pick up under the 3.5 TONNE Mark ...so anything that will mot like a car will do ...Flareside would be nice or even better a 120 150 pick up if there is such a thing has to be the mk4/5 type truck i.e the ones fitted with the 2.5 di as I have loads of spares for such a motor

Newcasle is where I am based ...Oh and if its not taxed tested then the distance may be a problem sooooo

Re: Looking for a single wheeled pick up

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:32 pm
by Mr RVM
Thought all transit pickups upto the 190 (3.5 tonne) just need "car" (class 4) Mot :?:
so your choices of Mk5's are.....120 single (14 inch) wheel which includes flareside, 150 single (15 inch 6 stud) wheel, 190 single (15 inch 6 stud) wheel and 190 twin (15 inch 6 stud) wheels

just to say that in my experience Flaresides are the worst of all transits when it comes to corrosion (I have never seen one with a good chassis unless it had already been fully rebuilt) most of the ones ive seen were shocking (including the one I bought last year which has had to have a complete new chassis made/fitted) :(

Re: Looking for a single wheeled pick up

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:19 pm
by celtic0125
ImageImage
Make me an offer its t&t and the chasis is solid the cab just wants abit tidying up newt much tho and its still got its cup older lol av never seen 1 in a mk5

Re: Looking for a single wheeled pick up

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:13 pm
by Mr RVM
celtic0125 wrote:ImageImage
Make me an offer its t&t and the chasis is solid the cab just wants abit tidying up newt much tho and its still got its cup older lol av never seen 1 in a mk5


I would have given you a Grand for it :!: but I asked if it was still for sale over a week ago (or rather I asked if you'd decided to keep it, same thing really) but got no reply so I bought jr71's van off him last week :!:

Re: Looking for a single wheeled pick up

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:29 am
by celtic0125
Sorry mate had alot of messers

Re: Looking for a single wheeled pick up

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:41 pm
by Mr RVM
celtic0125 wrote:Sorry mate had alot of messers


Gee Thanks :roll: