Page 1 of 1

Where to buy Mk7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:07 pm
by screechowl
Where can I look for a mark 7 hi top lwb or jumbo apart from the usual places, ebay, Atrader, gumtree?

Re: Where to buy Mk7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:15 pm
by bigjohnthomas
Ohhhh screech where have you been :?:
Its been sh*t here since you left me I had to marry dbvm :cry:
And then he was unfaithful and went off shaggin belly the b*stard :x



Anyway what about bca or is ot adt ? Auctions
bellevue is not too far from your gaff :?: :?:
You can see what's going through on line :wink:

Re: Where to buy Mk7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:40 pm
by screechowl
Arrr sorry for being away so long BJT.....yeah I've thought about BMA.... just wondered if there was anything else on line like Atrader. Hey you should see the pup now! I'll post a pic :)

Re: Where to buy Mk7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:07 am
by bigjohnthomas
hes Very furry :lol:
most on egay are straight from the auction anyways just more expensive

Dbvm was a sh*t shag btw he has that disease where you get really fat and your penis gets really small I think :?
Get a 115 with a decent diff btw mk7s lwb hi roofs appear to start at around 2500 for a rough one
how many shellels are you spending :?:

Re: Where to buy Mk7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:02 pm
by screechowl
bigjohnthomas wrote:hes Very furry :lol:
most on egay are straight from the auction anyways just more expensive

Dbvm was a sh*t shag btw he has that disease where you get really fat and your penis gets really small I think :?
Get a 115 with a decent diff btw mk7s lwb hi roofs appear to start at around 2500 for a rough one
how many shellels are you spending :?:


Low miles for about 3000 to 4000. Just got new MOT on my smiley. Spent loads on her lately & she's still a great mk5 & years left on her, but now I've driven a mk7 I can't stand driving mine, so think I'll sell. I shouldn't have done it....what you've never had you never miss.... :roll: