*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

MK4/5 SWB Flat top van or tourneo wanted

Need a Tranny! Post Here!

Moderator: Luke

MK4/5 SWB Flat top van or tourneo wanted

Postby mikec » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:10 pm

As it says I am looking for a late mk4 or a mk5 swb flat top van or tourneo, the only thing I would like is power steering. I don't mind one with one piece rear door or even a pinto maybe . I had my last one for 17 years and bitterly regret selling it now. :roll:
mikec
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: MK4/5 SWB Flat top van or tourneo wanted

Postby MinorMatt » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:03 am

I've got a 9 seat SWB, red, mk4 (L reg) GL minibus. Low roof with tailgate. I have a matching front single seat, so you could convert it to an 8 seater if you wanted. Its the mk4 equivalent of a Tourneo, and is now a rare spec vehicle.

Its a 2.0 Pinto with power steering. It has no MOT at the moment but I can sort that out easily enough. For the MOT it needs new disks and pads and a couple of brake pipes - no big deal (again I can sort that and get an MOT on it if thats what you wanted).

Interior - nice, clean and velour seats. One of the rear seats has been ripped, but has been sewn up. Otherwise clean and tidy

Mechanicals - All good (other than the brakes mentioned above)

Bodywise - the drivers rear arch needs attention, it needs some metal letting in, and it could really do with a repaint - its several different shades of radiant red, where its been painted (badly) in places and faded in others.
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Re: MK4/5 SWB Flat top van or tourneo wanted

Postby mikec » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:13 pm

Message sent thanks
mikec
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transits Wanted