*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


TURBO 280 SWB SOLD

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

TURBO 280 SWB SOLD

Postby cfc4 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:46 pm

I have for sale a turbo and manifold for 280, the turbo is brand new. bit of a long story how i got hold of it, but if you would like to know post on here. It was £500 so I am looking for offers. I am also going to put it on ebay. I have took pictures and will happily email them to anyone who wants to see. I live in Wrexham, North Wales if anyone is interseted in collecting it. Bit wary of posting because the last one I had got damaged by the couriers. Payment can be made through paypal or cash on collection. If I can work out how to do it I will put a pic on here to. Also check other posts as I have a roof rack for 190LWB for sale, and I am selling the 190LWB.

ps. I know it fits a 54 plate but not sure what mk that is, other wether or not it will fit other engines or years. I will leave that to you experts. :D
cfc4
Transit Fan
Transit Fan
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm
Location: wrexham

Re: TURBO 280 SWB SOLD

Postby cfc4 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 pm

here are the pics

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
cfc4
Transit Fan
Transit Fan
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm
Location: wrexham

Re: TURBO 280 SWB

Postby cfc4 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 pm

SOLD SOLD SOLD
cfc4
Transit Fan
Transit Fan
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm
Location: wrexham


Return to Transit Parts For Sale



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.