*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Fitted shelving for MWB Transit 350 series

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Fitted shelving for MWB Transit 350 series

Postby rgutsell » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Hallo

We have a 2012 MWB Transit 350 series (single rear wheel not double) and it was nicely fitted out by the previous owner with wood shelving to deliver confectionary to stores. We will be sending it off for conversion to a campervan and we need to remove the shelves.

They consist of four shelves down the off side, the near side and across the rear. There is space undeer the bottom shelf. The van was panelled before the shelves were fitted and this pannelling, on both sides, including the floor and the panel across the rear are included. Pannelling is 5mm ply, shelves are 10mm ply. The shelving stops 50mm short of the rear doors and there is an enclosed space there, accessed by the rear doors. The full length of the shelved rear space is just short of 3metres. Also included is the boxing for the rear wheels. All pieces are cut to shape and so you will not need to re drill once the parts in place. The shelves have a raised front lip.

It's all in very good nick.

You will be saving on materials and labour especially as the shleves are made to fit.

I will be removing the shelving so you won't be involved in that. I will be numbering the parts and creating a basic plan to assist you in re installation, and I will retain all of the screws.

Price is £195 ono.

Get in touch for more info. Please check out the images ( I will try to upload a video but I am still unfamiliar with this site)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rgutsell
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Return to Transit Parts For Sale