*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Ply Lining Kit for mk7 RWD MWB, never fitted, £70

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Ply Lining Kit for mk7 RWD MWB, never fitted, £70

Postby _Andy » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:37 am

I'm selling a ply lining kit for a mk7 RWD MWB Transit, I bought it a while ago from Plyline UK but never got around to actually fitting it and I now need it gone. It includes the floor, walls, panels for the doors and boxes for the wheel arches. Also included in the tube of sealant, all the fixings they included with the kit, and the fitting instructions. The only slight issue with it is that whilst in storage a couple of the panels picked up a bit of water damage in the corner which has discoloured the wood, but the ply has not delamintaed or anything so it's only cosmetic. Also one of the cover strips has been broken, it looks like this happened at some point in the delivery process, but its an optional section and is just a filler between two of the side panels so not really needed. I have both pieces and it could be glued back together if you wanted.

I'll put up some pics later, this is collection only from Sidcup in SE London, £70.
Last edited by _Andy on Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
2011 T350 140PS AWD
_Andy
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: Ply Lining Kit for mk7 RWD MWB, never fitted, £70

Postby _Andy » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:53 am

2011 T350 140PS AWD
_Andy
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Return to Transit Parts For Sale