*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Electronic EGR blank modules

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Electronic EGR blank modules

Postby FoxManChris » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:34 pm

I’m pleased to finally be able to offer my electronic egr blank modules. The first and only ones in the UK available for 2006-2014 Transits.

They literally take a few seconds to fit and will electronically switch the egr valve off. If you want to prove they work then the results can be seen on any OBD scanner where the ‘commanded egr’ will read zero.

The benefit over the metal plates is that you can take the modules on and off in a few seconds. No messing around with tools and taking things apart. You can also return the engine to stock in seconds as well.

Because the egr is switched off electronically the ecu knows what you’ve done and therefore the engine runs better. Installing the metal plates has been known to have strange side effects and can cause management lights itself.

There are a couple of things to note.
1. The module won’t fix an egr that’s already broken and throws an engine warning light. The vans perform a system check when you put the key in the ignition and if the egr fails this test you’ll always get the management light.
2. On the later Transits with the digital dash like the photos attached you may get a false outside temperature reading. This is just a side effect of the module and won’t affect the engine.
3. To check if the module fits your van please check the maf sensor connector near the air intake looks the same as the one in these photos.

You can order from my website www.Transit-egr.co.uk or eBayhttps://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3335435203

You can also collect directly from Blackburn. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

FoxManChris

Re: Electronic EGR blank modules

Postby FoxManChris » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:30 pm

FoxManChris

Return to Transit Parts For Sale