*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

mk5 rolling shell *SOLD*

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

mk5 rolling shell *SOLD*

Postby LUCIFERV12 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:17 pm

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283817314831

£50 , collect from Lyneham

here we have a 1999 ford transit mk5 swb panel van rolling chassis with private reg included. (T4 GHR)
(weirdly on a transit as the vw transporter guys will pay handsomely for the reg)

I have used this vehicle for the last 5 years before taking off the road late last year for a major overhaul.
but unfortunately as is always the case i do not have the time to do what i wanted to do so.

It has had alot of welding over the years most is underneath but is still quite a solid shell.
A section underneath the battery tray on the drivers side, the inner section on the o/s front valance and the o/s lower outer sill will still need doing if re using it. And of course the awful paint job.

suspension and braking system all still attached with many recent parts

front wheel bearings
front disks
nsf brake caliper
nsf brake hose
rear brake hose
front disk pads
rear shoes (genuine ford parts)
rear brake cylinders
front uprated gas shock absorbers
front suspension shock mounts
anti-rollbar mounting bushes on lower wishbones (genuine ford parts) please note the rest of the anti-roll bar has been removed.
master cylinder and fresh brake fluid
uprated front coil springs (from a 190 lwb)
replacement used load sensing valve

braking system is superb as is the handling of this van when it was last on the road (sep 2019)

brakes and handbrake all still attached and working.

please note steering rack and steering coluum are not attached but front wheels are easily movable to manouver vehicle in to position. And NO diff is included in the axle.

this will be just the rolling shell with braking and suspension attached, what you see in the pics is what
you get. the tow bar and private reg (T4 GHR) is included and i have the v5.

so if you wanted to reshell a damaged or completely rotten other transit or wanted what was left to repair another transit or to have the reg and if you can transport it with a trailer etc, a very cheap van to someone. Less
LUCIFERV12
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: mk5 rolling shell

Postby LUCIFERV12 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:18 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LUCIFERV12
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: mk5 rolling shell

Postby LUCIFERV12 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:47 am

SOLD
LUCIFERV12
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transit Parts For Sale