*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

2.5DI Engine + MT75 Gearbox - Reading Area

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

2.5DI Engine + MT75 Gearbox - Reading Area

Postby WildGoose » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Good people of the transit forum. I've got a 2.5DI engine + box in storage. It came out of an M reg SWB 120, reading in the region of 220 000. Van has since been scrapped due to rust.

Normal aspirated, it's got a bosch pump.

It had the cambelt done by myself in November 07 at 217335, along with new pushrods, new fanbelt, new water pump and valve clearances adjust (belt failure). and the engine came out in May 08. So probably less than 2000 miles on that belt, as I do very low annual miles.

Also had a brand new clutch, pressure plate, release bearing, spigot bearing and crankshaft rear oil seal in April 08 @ 218318

It had regular oil +filter changes, the oil is still in it. Last changed Jan 08.

It's been dry stored since I pulled it out, it's sat on a pallet. It's at postcode RG7, and I have access to a forklift to load it if needs be.

It didn't leak oil while it was in the van and was always a damn good starter (the pump has an extra bit on the side, that my current van doesn't) I think it might be some cold start thing. It was well looked after in my care, but I have no history before that.

Day collections would be ideal, Saturday even better, but I need a few days to organise the forklift if required. May be a possibility of using an engine hoist as well to put it into the back of someones van, or bring your own :)

Text or leave a message on 07986 389919 and i'll get back to you or send me a PM/reply on here.

£100 would be nice, but i'm open to offers. Needs shifted.

WildGoose
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: 2.5DI Engine + MT75 Gearbox - Reading Area

Postby jocky431 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:55 am

hi mate do you still have engine and box cheers
jocky431

Return to Transit Parts For Sale