*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Bits for sale

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Bits for sale

Postby sidspop » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 pm

he first in an assortment of odds and sods for sale. I need a serious garage tidy up, so buy it and clutter up yours.

50 litre compressor, nearly new. There is a bit of overspray on it, but that should be cleaned off with T Cut, by the time you buy it.
£80

Industrial scales, Japanese stuff so incredibly good quality.
120g by 0.1 g increments. Again a little grubby, but these will clean up. Maybe ideal for weighing rings, con rods etc, or dealing in strange smoking stuff. Two available, £20 apeice?

Next are 4 floor lights, brand fire new, still in the bags. These are ridiculously expensive jobs, trade price is in excess of £60 each. Asking £100 for 4, look great in the deck outside your garage.

Talking of garages, 32 amp single phase switch breaker, with locking facility. Completely isolate garage. £20 each, I have 2

And if you are lucky enough to have a sink in the garage, an electric hand drier. 1.5kw job. £15

And for those long winter nights, a convector heater. With thermostat and timer, no picture available, but you know what they look like. £15

And finally for this batch, 240 to 110 knocker box. Used and tested .2kw. £15

PM me if interested in any of the above. I may be persuaded to haggle (a little). Prefer collection from Oldbury,
sidspop
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Location: The Black Country (near to Brummagem, but not the same)

Return to Transit Parts For Sale