*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Mk 5, Front hubs with ABS sensor rings

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Mk 5, Front hubs with ABS sensor rings

Postby graham2626 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi

I have the above for sale which I purchased in June last year from a contact made through this site. Sadly my mechanic found other issues, so decided to scrap the vehicle.

They are the 5-stud type, not 6.

I'd like £130 ono (includes delivery) - the price I paid.

Thanks for reading :D Graham

Image

Image
graham2626
Transit Fan
Transit Fan
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:40 pm
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire

Re: Mk 5, Front hubs with ABS sensor rings

Postby graham2626 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:12 pm

^bump

This is still for sale.

Make me an offer.
graham2626
Transit Fan
Transit Fan
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:40 pm
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire


Return to Transit Parts For Sale



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.