*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


hows the view?

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

Re: hows the view?

Postby Azer van man » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Grangemouth/Falkirk... :wink:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: hows the view?

Postby Azer van man » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Mike wrote:
Azer van man wrote:
Where was that taken Mike because you were either driving on the wrong side of the road as was the car in front or your in the UK... :lol: :lol:


Ha ha it's on the 125 between Lagoa and Portimao.


I was miles out.I was thinking maybe Spain....!!!! :oops: :oops: Kin el,how I ever get around Europe God only knows.... :lol: :lol: useless tw-t.... :lol: :lol:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: hows the view?

Postby Mike » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Azer van man wrote:
I was miles out.I was thinking maybe Spain....!!!! :oops: :oops: Kin el,how I ever get around Europe God only knows.... :lol: :lol: useless tw-t.... :lol: :lol:


You're only about 2 hours out :)
Mike
Wind up merchant!
 
Posts: 19592
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:08 pm
Location: HP17 0UZ

Re: hows the view?

Postby oldyellar » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Azer van man wrote:Grangemouth/Falkirk... :wink:
haha my patch
look out for a shed of a 57plate renault trafic going about with mastercraft smeard over it then 8)
User avatar
oldyellar
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:38 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: hows the view?

Postby Azer van man » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:18 pm

oldyellar wrote:
Azer van man wrote:Grangemouth/Falkirk... :wink:
haha my patch
look out for a shed of a 57plate renault trafic going about with mastercraft smeard over it then 8)


Do I have to wave if I see ya........ :lol: :lol: :lol: Only jokin fella....Look out for me, :wink:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: hows the view?

Postby oldyellar » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Azer van man wrote:
oldyellar wrote:
Azer van man wrote:Grangemouth/Falkirk... :wink:
haha my patch
look out for a shed of a 57plate renault trafic going about with mastercraft smeard over it then 8)


Do I have to wave if I see ya........ :lol: :lol: :lol: Only jokin fella....Look out for me, :wink:

i will wash it just incse pml :lol:
User avatar
oldyellar
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:38 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: hows the view?

Postby Azer van man » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 am

Ok good man.... :lol: :lol:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: hows the view?

Postby oldyellar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 pm

If your looking for square sausage try patrick's of camelon about a mile from falkirk town centre 8)
User avatar
oldyellar
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:38 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: hows the view?

Postby Azer van man » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:49 am

oldyellar wrote:If your looking for square sausage try patrick's of camelon about a mile from falkirk town centre 8)

Cheers mate,will do :wink:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: hows the view?

Postby bigjohnthomas » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Image
No copper here :lol:
User avatar
bigjohnthomas
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 26388
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: Uranus

Re: hows the view?

Postby Azer van man » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:44 pm

bigjohnthomas wrote:Image
No copper here :lol:

You get all the nice places mate......... :shock: :shock:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: hows the view?

Postby bigjohnthomas » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 pm

8) :lol: the one next door to that is for sale 29k :lol:
But The side of the road I am on is quite pleasant :D
User avatar
bigjohnthomas
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 26388
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: Uranus

Re: hows the view?

Postby Azer van man » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 pm

bigjohnthomas wrote:8) :lol: the one next door to that is for sale 29k :lol:
But The side of the road I am on is quite pleasant :D

:lol: where is it...may be worth treating myself to a Holiday home....!!!!!! :shock:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: hows the view?

Postby bigjohnthomas » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:23 am

its deepest darkest grimssby :lol: you would be better off renting it to young polish and Latvian ladys :wink:
User avatar
bigjohnthomas
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 26388
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: Uranus

Re: hows the view?

Postby Beegly » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 am

bigjohnthomas wrote:its deepest darkest grimssby :lol: you would be better off renting it to young polish and Latvian ladys :wink:

rutland st ??
Mondeo 130 TDCI - personal use
30t mobile crane - for work
2004 T280 125 TDCI, 183,000 miles. sold
'96 Citroën ax, 58ps. saved me over £1500 in diesel. SOLD, replaced with
2001 Citroen saxo 1.5 d
User avatar
Beegly
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 pm
Location: Grimsby, Lincs

PreviousNext

Return to Members Transits Gallery!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.