I know you lot all like piccies
I'm just sorry there arn't really enough of them.
I can't really give an account of what happened over the last week, because I can't remember! All I know is that since last Friday I have started every day between 7 and 8 and rarely left before 10pm - probably around 100 hours! Kalkat has put in a good number of hours too probably 80+!
Anyway these are the pics that I have taken this week#




Then we spent £380 odd on paint





And then Nadjenka collected it for its Journey to Slovakia on Monday!
The paint needs flatting back and polishing, and there are a couple of runs to get out and one or 2 other little bits to finish tidying up - its going to come back to us at some point to do the odds and sods.
The rear doors got pluged up, primered and given a single coat of colour so they match the van, but they are twisted from earlier accidents and do really needs replacing (but they will do for now!)