

flyerphil44 wrote:Just out of interest. Does anyone know how anti stall works?
Does it use switches on the pedals and gears?
Does it sense when the engine is under load?
Just updated pcm and I now have it
Cheers phil

knobby1 wrote:flyerphil44 wrote:Just out of interest. Does anyone know how anti stall works?
Does it use switches on the pedals and gears?
Does it sense when the engine is under load?
Just updated pcm and I now have it
Cheers phil
Yeah...there's a switch on the clutch pedal which tells the PCM when to activate/deactivate it, I "think" it also uses the speed and possibly rpm inputs as a reference because it doesn't seem to do anything when you push the clutch in at speed etc...I stand corrected on this bit though...![]()
I was a bit skeptical when I updated mine, found it a bit "strange" as I was used to doing it all myself...but since I'm a lazy twat and after having it activated for some time... I quite like it now.![]()
![]()
Lord Knobrot

loot wrote:Well you take your foot off the brake (switch) then you give it some gas (variable switch) so it isn't hard to implement really![]()
Hill launch assist now there's a puzzlerit is voodoo I'm sure of it

flyerphil44 wrote:So are there switches in the gearbox to say when it's in gear?

loot wrote:Got no anti stall on the custom, I've stalled it a few times, the clutch is also very high i keep kneeing myself in the eye

knobby1 wrote:loot wrote:Got no anti stall on the custom, I've stalled it a few times, the clutch is also very high i keep kneeing myself in the eye
What....?? Are you 7'9" or summink..??![]()
![]()
I've split my chin open many moons ago when trying to kick start my old Honda 600cc single cyl dirt bike...kicked back luke a mule....seven stitches later..! Nearly knocked me out..
![]()
Lord Knobrot
flyerphil44 wrote:loot wrote:Well you take your foot off the brake (switch) then you give it some gas (variable switch) so it isn't hard to implement really![]()
Hill launch assist now there's a puzzlerit is voodoo I'm sure of it
So are there switches in the gearbox to say when it's in gear?
loot wrote:I nearly broke my leg once kicking a cb125 iirc Worse pain is when you slip off the kick start and scrape your ankle down the spiky metal peg


Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.