Moderator: Luke








vampirequeen wrote:Thanks we'd been looking at both the Durite and the simplysplitcharge. We thought the example I gave looks a bit cheap and nasty compared to these better quality ones.








NickJ wrote:I was using or tried to use a voltage sensing relay. I just couldnt get it working.
Yesterday I fit a direct connection between my batteries with a manual switch and a big fuse.
My battery is on my doorstep do all I need to do is have some paracord from my keys to the switch key. That way I can leave the van with my leisure battery unisolated.
I cant believe how effective its been. I need my battery a lot and so far I've had to be careful only having the solar panels working and not a lot of sun.
Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Return to Camper vans and conversions
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.