*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

not transit but Ford

Need a certain part? Ask on here!

Moderator: Luke

not transit but Ford

Postby steviebee » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:59 pm

I have got the outside temp sensor fitted to my Mk6 the one from the Mondeo/Fiesta/Puma . The loom that connects to it has broken and giving me silly readings. I have joined it back but as soon as it is very cold/wet it plays up. Anyone got one? See attached picture for the bit. It is highlighted in red. Don't mind the sensor as well as long as not silly money lol!

[attachment=0]s-l1600 (49)_LI.jpg[/attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2005 85ps t280 swb camper, chrome door handles, outside temp gauge and clock and auxiliary 12volt socket. Colour coded bumpers & door mirrors, Mondeo glasses holder. Auto dim rear view mirror. Vantunered :D . 2012 Transit Trend in Panther Black
steviebee
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Re: not transit but Ford

Postby Punto443 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:07 pm

That’s about the most common plug on the transit, 99.9% sure it’s the same as the brake pad wear sensor.
Your bullets cannot harm me, my wings are like a shield of steel

2018 Renault trafic
my old mk7
my old mk6
my xr3i
Punto443
Site Moderator

Re: not transit but Ford

Postby steviebee » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:31 pm

Thanks for that Punto443, I will look out for one at least it gives me more options. I wonder if there is one on my transit that is not being used? :D
2005 85ps t280 swb camper, chrome door handles, outside temp gauge and clock and auxiliary 12volt socket. Colour coded bumpers & door mirrors, Mondeo glasses holder. Auto dim rear view mirror. Vantunered :D . 2012 Transit Trend in Panther Black
steviebee
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Return to Transit Parts Wanted