*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Front grille required

Need a certain part? Ask on here!

Moderator: Luke

Front grille required

Postby Cathyclg » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:53 am

Hi l am new on this site and l desperately need some help. I need a front grille which wraps around the front of the vehicle and covers the radiator. The vehicle is a Ford Transit M3 1987 camper van.
This is for a friend of mine, he has been working on the engine and took the grille off and he put it next to the rubbish to be taken away and unfortunately it was removed unknowingly that it was not rubbish.
Can anyone help me to source another grille, l would be eternally grateful if we could find another grille.
Thankyou very much Cathy
Cathyclg

Re:1987 MK3 Front Grille desperately needed

Postby Cathyclg » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:51 am

Cathyclg wrote:Hi l am new on this site and l desperately need some help. I need a front grille which wraps around the front of the vehicle and covers the radiator. The vehicle is a Ford Transit MK3 1987 Converted camper van.
This is for a friend of mine, he has been working on the engine and took the grille off and he put it next to the rubbish to be taken away and unfortunately it was removed unknowingly that it was not rubbish.
Can anyone help me to source another grille, l would be eternally grateful if we could find another grille.
Thankyou very much Cathy
Cathyclg

Re: Front grille required

Postby MinorMatt » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:21 am

I have one, where are you?
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Cathyclg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:37 am

That's great would you send me a photo so l can show my friend just to make sure it is the right one as l don't know anything about these things. How much is it please and we live at Locks Heath, nr Southampton. Hampshire. I can be contacted on 07764608404. Email. cathycl69@gmail.com
If you could send the photo to my email address please l would be grateful.
Kind regards
Cathy
Cathyclg

Postby Cathyclg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:01 pm

Hi ,

Did you receive my email my last message, if not here it is again and are you in Shropshire or Sussex?
That's great would you send me a photo so l can show my friend just to make sure it is the right one as l don't know anything about these things. How much is it please and we live at Locks Heath, nr Southampton. Hampshire. I can be contacted on 07764608404. Email. cathycl69@gmail.com
If you could send the photo to my email address please l would be grateful.
Kind regards
Cathy
Cathyclg

Postby Cathyclg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:35 pm

Hi,
I have sent you two messages regarding your reply for a Front grille for. 1967 MK3 Transit but
not had a reply from you. I have now sourced another front grille so no longer interested in yours. I needed to find one urgently and as l did not hear from you l had to look elsewhere and found cone.
Thankyou
Cathyclg

Postby MinorMatt » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:29 am

I haven't had any messages other than the above... which I don't get notified of. Its not good practice to put contact details publically btw ;)

The grille is in storage so can't get to it until I go back home. It could be in Haywards Heath on weekend of 29th.

BTW I know locks heath well. Used to live in the area
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Transit Parts Wanted