*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Mk6/Mk7 sliding side door white MWB LWB med/high top

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Mk6/Mk7 sliding side door white MWB LWB med/high top

Postby andrewh8877 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:37 am

Hello,

For sale is a sliding left/passenger/nearside side door from a Mk7 Ford Transit.
This has been taken from my 2013 van with 79k miles on it so is one of the newest you will find. I am making a camper van and have swapped it for one from a minibus with a window in it.

1,800mm high, 1,420mm wide

This will fit:
* All LWB Mk6 and Mk7 Transit panel vans, the medium and high roof ones use the same door, it's the bit above that is a different height. I don't think they did a low roof LWB, if there is a low roof one it won't fit that.
* High and semi-high -top MWB Mk6 and Mk7 Transit panel van, it will not fit the low roof one.

It will not fit an SWB.

Swapping it out was a doddle, took about 30 mins with a bit of help and some swearing at the handle (I was connecting the exterior handle to the interior release...) This comes with both handles, the lock, cables, a big bag of screws, etc etc. The only thing I think it doesn't have is the control unit for the central locking which plugs into the lock, I kept it to use on my new door as that came without one, you could probably do the same with yours, everything is 'plug and play' or they are about a fiver on ebay if yours has had it.

The colour is what Ford call 'Frozen White', basically the standard colour for Mk7 Transits.

I'm about 25 miles south of Edinburgh, 8 miles north of Galashiels.

Cash on collection is very much prefered I can deliver for free to Galashiels/Selkirk/Peebles/Kelso by arrangement but I guess if you are looking at this you have transport. No postage for very obvious reasons.

£135. PM me if you want to come and see it

andrewh8877

Re: Mk6/Mk7 sliding side door white MWB LWB med/high top

Postby Cooter » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:42 pm

Hiya, is this still available?
Always smileying!
Cooter
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Parts For Sale