*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Mk 5 clutch pedal needed (manually-adj cable) 1997-2000

Need a certain part? Ask on here!

Moderator: Luke

Mk 5 clutch pedal needed (manually-adj cable) 1997-2000

Postby hetman » Wed May 05, 2021 11:55 am

I've been unable to locate a clutch pedal for a MkV 1997-2000 manually-adjustable clutch cable. Please, if anyone has one, let me know. Shipping would be to Poland, can pay cash via post.

My Transit is a 1995 with the automatically-adjustable cable and pedal, but I'm missing the elements necessary to make it work, in particular the springs and/or smaller parts; I have purchased rebuild kits which have the plastic ratchet mechanism but this is NOT enough to make my Transit run again and I'm stuck already 6 weeks with my van non-op due to this problem. I have also tried to rig something up to my existing pedal with both the cable designed for this automatically-adjusting system as well as the cable for the manually-adjusting system, so far with no luck. Either I need all the components to the automatically-adjusting system (also unavailable), or a pedal for the 97-00 MkV Transit.
Mike
hetman
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: Mk 5 clutch pedal needed (manually-adj cable) 1997-2000

Postby MinorMatt » Wed May 12, 2021 7:27 pm

Hi Mike

I don't think the board supports pictures Via PM...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Transit Parts Wanted