*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

New fish

This forum can be used to update other members on your progress with your Transit.

Re: New fish

Postby andz327 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Dogs Dinner wrote:Do u know if they fit or are u just suggesting ideas ? Only coz its getting expensive and I have alot of arches that I don't Need :D
Make them fit
Seen a a mk7 in Devon few days ago with this style of bolt on arches but were perfect fit so must be somebody making them

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
andz327
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Dogs Dinner » Sat May 22, 2021 8:54 pm

Bloody gears went on the van this week only had 3rd and 4th so I took the gear selector off the gearbox and found the main slider had rusted itself together so with abit of lubricant and a hammer I managed to get it free and worked a lot of grease into it and now it's better than its ever been RESULT ! and saved myself around £400.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dogs Dinner
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby Dogs Dinner » Sat May 22, 2021 8:57 pm

Defo will try those arches but they are expensive at £220 cheers for the info . :D
Dogs Dinner
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby ned » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:10 am

Found this on the intergalactic highway,
4B4A8BDE-ED1B-407C-882D-35A1448789CC.jpeg

Interesting body styling
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RUST IS LIGHTER THEN CARBON FIBRE

57 transit 85t260 2.2 swb, moondust silver.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=209987

03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb 229,000 miles.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=168296
ned
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Dogs Dinner » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:48 pm

Hi
Turning my van into a day van maybe a camper so I've already 4 way carpeted the front including the head liner in black also trying to find a tourneo rear interior so then I can carpet the plastic cover pieces, but I have already installed some optical lights in the front dash and I'm planing to do the same in the rear as soon as an interior comes available if it doesn't then I'll ply it out myself but I would rather get the interior .
Dogs Dinner
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby Dogs Dinner » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:00 pm

Hi
I found a complete set of plastic covers and door cards plus head liner for £150 but I did have to take them out of a mini bus myself .
So then I dry fitted them and carpeted everything that I could but I ended up not using any of the door cards as I had already ply lined the bottom panels , I also sound proofed everything and anything I could and the put in rockwool where I could which is very good for all the small tight corners etc .
I have light strips and I'm still waiting for the Taylor fitted black carpet which should be here tomorrow and the pedestal table which is black with an orange edge also have a black leather double seat with quick release and sliding rails that go right to the back of the van so I can move the seat where I need to and also they fold back so I can use them as 2 beds .
Still got alot more to do but I'll let you know once I've done more .
Dogs Dinner
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby Dogs Dinner » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:04 pm

More pics
Dogs Dinner
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby Dogs Dinner » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:43 pm

Hi
Just had the carpet arrive and finished the orange trim so just need to find some black leather reclining seats that I can move on rails plus my table has arrived to black with orange trim then my mobile man cave is ready .
Cheers
Dogs Dinner
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Previous

Return to Members Transit's - Progress Reports!