Just wonna let people know that I've been ban from then mk1 & mk2 forum that Fred transit says is her, tho mutley mk1 says it's his to....anyways...some of you may know that he ripped me off for 1000pounds and paulmk1transit for 3grand. He also blagged Daniel hill for not completed his trailer...I hv photo's of the terrible work on my v4 ,sending it back with me in a complete mess,parts missing ,New items ordered not fitted tho lost in his shed..he blagged me for 18months saying it was nearly done...I spent 1600 and he wanted more..saying if I was to go get it now I'd hv to give him another 500..just went to his house in the end and collected...poor Pauls wife purchased Paul the van to give him a goal after 2years of chemo..Mutley refused to tell him were his van was ..ripped him off for 3gs too..after searching for Fred's transits squat on Google earth he went to collect ...Fred's out of order letting the theif leave Paul's van there too....this goes on and on....I feel I need to warn people here not to have any dealings with Andy Mutleymk1 on here and mk1&mk2 forum...today he replied to my bitter post as I never got a truthful explanation..he just sounds off and rants ....please beware folks...
Couple of his rebuilt engine pics..my v4,,joke



