*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Lost keys

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Lost keys

Postby Richie08 » Fri Jun 12, 2026 11:52 am

Hi guy
I've lost both keys to my 2008 transit
Shes been off the road for a year now
I want to code a new key but when I re connect the battery the alarm goes off ,I do believe you can't code a new key with the alarm sounding
Has anyone had any experience with this ?
Thanks
Richie08
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2026 11:44 am

Re: Lost keys

Postby Frag » Sat Jun 13, 2026 12:01 am

Does it have the factory fitted Ford alarm (cat 1) ?
So,bonnet switch,and ultrasonic sensors in the lnterior light ?
Battery backed sounder
User avatar
Frag
Ford Technician
 
Posts: 5109
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:05 pm


Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot]

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.