On the 7th june I drove my 2001 t300 75hp diesel transit van to the Norfolk and Norwich hospital to see my mum 89 years old for the 5th day . Im her youngest son of two,my older brother has lived in Topeka Kansas for 25 years As I drove into the disabled parking at the front of the bays it Died and there it sat until the next day when it was picked up on a flatbed by an old school friend and taken to my coursin Dean who is a great mechanic ,same name as my older brother in Kansas.
I had to get a taxi home that evening because my mum was near end of life. I lived with her for over 10 years as her carer. She passed away on the 8th June at 3.41am after a call from the hospital and being her only son here in the Uk I went to sort things out on the 8th with the hospital while dean tried to get it running.
When he called mehe fitted a new filter as the new one was clogged again. he cleaned it out and bled the new referbished injectors we filled but couldent get it started he went through my van but needed to know the codes, i had a laptop with fourscan on it the codes read the edu transistors had failed so we sent it off for repair to a trustable guy called ecs-maryport and it was fixed and returned in three days fitted but it still wont run, i been told to disconnect the battery for an hour to reset the ecu computer, Deans reading the codes stumped we are

