*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Alloy Wheels.

Post all custom related threads here!

Moderator: Luke

Alloy Wheels.

Postby rover » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:43 pm

Hi Folks.

While the Weller Wheels saga is on-going...

I needed to source a set of alloys for a customer, so trawled the web and came accross a company called Scarborough Racing, I mailed them for a quote on what they have available for Transits and this is what they have sent back.


We have only 15" dia wheels available to fit 5 stud 160mm pcd Transits, the
vantec at £71.60 each inc vat, and the vantage at £79.66 each inc vat.
delivery £10 per set of four, The vantage wheels are available for immediate
despatch, and the vantec may be available, I will have to check. To order
you can call me on 01723363786 daytime. The wheels can be seen by looking on
the following web sites.

http://www.alcar-wheelwright.co.uk/whee ... e/7534.jpg

http://home.btconnect.com/knwheelsltd/i ... 05page.jpg


There are only the two choices, but the prices are the best I have come across and the delivery charge is tiny!


Rover.
User avatar
rover
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 6397
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:03 am
Location: Nottinghamshire

Postby Valsheda » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:35 pm

Have you looked at this company before mate , its where i got my wheels from

http://www.tyresave.co.uk/alloyvan.html
User avatar
Valsheda
Top Tourneo Owner
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:17 pm

Postby rover » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:55 pm

Yeah thats where I started, but the guy had a budget of £300, and tyresave wouldnt budge from £340, ordered the same model from scarborough racing and including delivery it came to £296.40

Thats why I put their details up, really ought to ask luke to put them on the supplier list :D


Rover.
User avatar
rover
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 6397
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:03 am
Location: Nottinghamshire


Return to Customising and one offs



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider]

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.