*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Massive thank you to Luke and others

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 14 @ Santa Pod on 12th and 13th of August 2023 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Re: Massive thank you to Luke and others

Postby noobrider » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:12 pm

well both my lads are Transit fanatics now and the judging taught them the differemce between a Mk1 and a Mk 7 and all the varients in between. Both of them want a Transit connect as their first car so you may have a couple more turn up next year.

We are already planning the mods to our camper for next year as we really want 1st place next time
noobrider
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby g-man » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Luke wrote:
g-man wrote:only saw a de-striped sport lookalike cruising past,imo a piss poor response from connect part of the forum,don't be scared lads(and lasses)trust me 8) some might look down on us,
they have to,they've got bigger vans :roll: but who cares,i certainly don't.a lot of those
guys are brill,but if we don't turn up they won't find that we are :D ,thats it i'm f**ked :shock:
well we've got a year before the next one, plenty of time to rally the troops :D mabe we could even fence off a camping area just for all the connects so you dont feel so bad :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
g-man
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Ratwood » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:30 pm

A big thank you to Luke for the weekend you worked bloody hard 8)
Old transit's don't die I make trailers out of them
chris
Ratwood
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby dingdangdo » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:22 am

we've been to a few of these forum weekend meets over the years with our modified cars, but have to say this was the best weekend we've ever had off a forum, friendly wasn't the word, we pulled up and within 5 mins was talking to a few people, was great meeting all of you I managed to get to meet and the ones I didn't I'll see you next year(if not before :wink: ).
A fantastic weekend Luke, was a credit to ya :wink:
dingdangdo
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Previous

Return to Transitmania