hi guys,
I've just bought swb connect 56 plate.It have 77000 on speedo.
First question:
at what millage it is recommended to replace timing belt (I think it is 80000miles)?
I will be using my mate skills to replace one,but I'll need to buy it myself, so second question is:
which brand of aftermarket parts should I use? (I dont want to take any risk buying cheap sh*t,and obviously dont fancy spending too much if not necessarily)?
Last thing I would need help with is key fob for central locking.
I went through many old posts about this but every case is different then mine(its either transit or one key or replacement).
I bought mine with 2 keys,both with blue chip,both working and I wonder what is the easiest (cheapest) way to get fob to this set so I can lock/unlock remotely.
If anybody can help I'll buy him cider!!







