*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Whacky Windscreen idea

Post all custom related threads here!

Moderator: Luke

Whacky Windscreen idea

Postby sportscott » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:39 pm

This is a an old Polish money transporter.
Image
Image
Image
Transit the everyday mans van....
User avatar
sportscott
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 6:16 pm
Location: Southern Poland

Postby Luke » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:43 pm

thats wierd bit like a split screen vw :lol: looks like it was a decent job before it went rusty - im presuming its 2 bulletproof flat screens :D
User avatar
Luke
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44563
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:53 am
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire!!

Postby djswampy » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:14 pm

I could do with a bullet-proof screen where I work.
Current Transit: Mk8 tourneo Sport with go faster stripes.

Long time sold: Mk5 LWB 190, 2.5di banana SHR, 3 seats, SLD, Twin rear doors (rusted bottoms), manual locking & windows.
User avatar
djswampy
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2847
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:29 pm
Location: Colchester.

Postby chadmat » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:21 pm

I could do with a van!!!
A big blue sportvan!! 8)
Or a split screen Tranny!
In a MK6 280 SWB semi hi!!!!
There you go! At last!
User avatar
chadmat
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:28 am
Location: Blackpool, In The Norf,

Postby sportscott » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:47 pm

djswampy wrote:I could do with a bullet-proof screen where I work.

And I thought there was only one Gunchester in the UK :shock:
Transit the everyday mans van....
User avatar
sportscott
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 6:16 pm
Location: Southern Poland

Postby baby stepside » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:46 pm

very incogmonieoh :lol:
tis eye leclair


mk5 flareside with taillift and im keeping it
baby stepside
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: yorkshire sire

Postby djswampy » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:26 am

sportscott wrote:
djswampy wrote:I could do with a bullet-proof screen where I work.

And I thought there was only one Gunchester in the UK :shock:


I work around the area where Big bad boy Tim Westwood hangs out. *Boom* Plus I had a stone launch at my car the other day and has cracked the screen.
Current Transit: Mk8 tourneo Sport with go faster stripes.

Long time sold: Mk5 LWB 190, 2.5di banana SHR, 3 seats, SLD, Twin rear doors (rusted bottoms), manual locking & windows.
User avatar
djswampy
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2847
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:29 pm
Location: Colchester.

Postby jamieo » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:01 am

Very unusual 8)

I wonder how the wipers were modified to wipe the screen, would look 8) like that on mine.
Blue 1998 Ford transit 2.5di 70ps 120 swb low roof Mk5 with 5 seats. 1.5 turns on pump, egr butterfly removed and a stainless steel Urban X funnel air filter fitted. Now happily burning SVO.
User avatar
jamieo
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 9:57 am
Location: Newcastle upon tyne

Postby Guy88 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:27 am

You can keep the screen il have the LWB lo roof
2005 Ford F250 Super Duty
1992 MK3 ambulance
1980 A Series crew cab
1984 A series RB44

REMAPPED BY http://WWW.VANTUNER.COM HE IS THE WAY FORWARD

LIVIN' LOUD
User avatar
Guy88
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 17042
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:37 pm
Location: Banbury, oxon


Return to Customising and one offs



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.