
westers wrote:wish i saw this picture last week, took me ages to work out where to cut and drill the holes for mine




Hotwheels wrote:Hi Paul what year are your alloys and were did you get them from if you dont mind me asking I noticed that their are a few different styles in the ST version cheers.








paul2012 wrote:New door from a 2006 connect arrived today, complete including wiring loom. So I cracked on & fitted itAthought the door is in Frozen white
![]()
Now I have to get the door resprayed to Diamond white !


liteace wrote:
Any chance of another photo of the from the back of the van, Ive just had my rear doors repired and sprayed and the door are a different color from the rest of the van, the painter said its the correct color and the rest of the van is wrong, I asked him what color he used and he just said the correct one for this vehicle, looking at your new door it looks like he has sprayed mine frozen white & not diamond white, I would like to print of the photo and show him
Thanks
















Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.